Have a question? Need help. Visit our FAQ section or Send us a message. Please send us a message If you see this error - "Error getting Fitbit profile. Cannot sync."
Step 1 | Grant Access to Fitness Data
- Launch the myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit app
- On the main screen click the "Login" button to login into your Fitbit.com account.
- On the Fitbit login screen type in your Fitbit user name and password and click the "Login" button
- On the Fitbit data access screen click the "Allow" button to allow the myFitnessSync app to have read access to your data. Make sure to leave all fields checked. Especially the "profile" field. We cannot sync your data without access to these fields.
- You may be prompted to open the myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit app. Click "Open".
- Click the Fields button to open the Fields tab
- Click "All Categories On" to allow myFitnessSync to update your data in Apple Health.
- Click "Allow" at the top right.
Step 2 | Sync your Apple Health app data to Fitbit.com/Fitbit app
- On the Fields tab you should see a list of sources with Steps and Weight underneath them. Enable either Steps and/or Weight for one source.
- Click the Home tab
- On the Home screen of the myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit app click the "Sync Now" button.
- If this is your first time syncing your Apple Health data to Fitbit data with myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit app it could take a couple minutes to sync all your data with Fitbit.com. Please be patient and leave the myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit app running in foreground. Do not use another app until syncing is complete. If the app goes into the background you will have to sync again.
Step 3 | View your data on Fitbit.com or the Fitbit app
- Go to Fitbit.com and login into your account
- On your dashboard you should see your walking activity(steps) and your weight.
- Don't forget to give the app a positive review. Thanks. Click here to leave a review